Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a report on some of your reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how to patent a product good an insurance policy you might imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable new ideas for inventions are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may presently have a complete collection of services not looking to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to find out if they should go around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior InventHelp George Foreman Commercial on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, however they perform quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly after due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as it can.